Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Tue, 8 May 2007 19:07:11 -0500, David Moreno Garza
<damog@ciencias.unam.mx> said:

> Manoj Srivastava escribió:
>> > FWIW, I also have no objection in scheduling *also* the global
>> > party, people not interested can simply avoid to opt-in.
>>
>> I have no objection either, as long as there is a list of people
>> attending.

> That'd be, actually, the usual keyring list that has been used on all
> other DC KSPs.

        No, that's not actually right.  Even the little keysigning
 parties are going to be using the big list -- so there is no way to
 separate those who went to the big party from the rest of us.  Just
 because a ma,e appears in the keyring is not proof that that person
 actually went to a big party.

        I want to know the names of people who go to the two hour party,
 so I can discount their sigs.

        manoj
--
Hard reality has a way of cramping your style. Daniel Dennett