Re: Discussing problems at DebConf

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

I don't see what you'd need to formalize this,
 1. I'm German (sorry, I don't like it but its just the case) ;-)
 2. I'm afraid that I might miss the point inbetween all the sailing
    roller skating, etc activities and might leave HEL as a happy
    (because of nice activities) but still clueless person.

At least for me it is the main reason to
attend, not because of the hacking I could do here, because I can hack
on stuff more comfortably at home.
Sure.  But if I would be in the shoes of the DPL I would love to have
some spare time for other things than explaining random people sitting
next to me my plans about enhancing security work.  I wanted to give
those people the chance to clear out something for the people who are
interested and than do some other usefull things.  That's all.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de