Discussing problems at DebConf

Hi,

it might be only me that I missed something on the schedule which I'm really
eager to: A session where we could discuss problems in our organisation. I
was impatiently waiting for some words of the DPL or a DPL team member which
concerned the problem of missing security updates in June.  I have to admit
that I definitely expected a word from our leaders what they did to fix the
short term problem and what they want to do for the future to have fallbacks
for all critical positions in our organisation.  Please lets come together
and use the chance to discuss in real live which might be more useful than
e-mail or irc.  If there would be problems in the schedule I would offer
my latex-beamer BOF session and also offer to take over moderation of this
kind of session.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--