Re: Discussing problems at DebConf

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [050705 08:18]:

> it might be only me that I missed something on the schedule which I'm really
> eager to: A session where we could discuss problems in our organisation. I
> was impatiently waiting for some words of the DPL or a DPL team member which
> concerned the problem of missing security updates in June.  I have to admit
> that I definitely expected a word from our leaders what they did to fix the
> short term problem and what they want to do for the future to have fallbacks
> for all critical positions in our organisation.

Wouldn't that fit in Bdales BOF?

A.1.1. Structural Evolution
by Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>
Abstract: As mentioned at the Debian Miniconf preceeding Linux Conf
Australia this year, I would like to
discuss the possibility of a constitutional amendment to replace the DPL
and Technical Committee with an elected
leadership board.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander