Re: Discussing problems at DebConf

I for one would be very interested to sit together with people to
discuss optimisation in the organisation and workflow in Debian.
However, I share the concerns raised elsewhere in this thread and
would rather have fewer than more people. So (only) if you are
really interested and have already thought about this issue and can
thus contribute sensibly, please get back to me. I don't want
a discussion of the status quo nor a discussion of the ideal
situation. I want to discuss plausible steps for the near future
which would enable Debian to cope with the current size and further
growth.

`. `'`

"however jewel-like the good will may be in its own right, there is
 a morally significant difference between rescuing someone from
 a burning building and dropping him from a twelfth-storey window
 while trying to rescue him."
                                                       -- thomas nagel