Re: Discussing problems at DebConf

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005, Andreas Tille wrote:
> it might be only me that I missed something on the schedule which
> I'm really eager to: A session where we could discuss problems in
> our organisation.

There will (deo volente, and space permitting) be a set of ad hoc talk
slots for discussing whatever you want to talk about. They will be
first come first served, and will be scheduled some time after dinner.

I'd like to hold off on actually scheduling talks for those slots
until people arrive and the schedule itself has stabalized.

Don Armstrong

--
It has always been Debian's philosophy in the past to stick to what
makes sense, regardless of what crack the rest of the universe is