Re: don't bring your APs to HEL

also sprach Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> [2005.06.29.2320 +0200]:
> I guess the thing their IT staff really wants to prevent is outsiders
> accessing the universtity network. Just using the MAC of a user already
> logged in is one of the easiest things to get access...

Yeah, it's at least not any harder than just walking into the
building and asking someone for the access data. I work in
a university environment, such things happen *all* *the* time. They
can keep those out who just turn on their wireless for luck. They
can't keep those out who are determined to get access.

Anyway, I was just making a suggestion, which may well not be
viable. I don't know the circumstances.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"es ist immer etwas wahnsinn in der liebe.
 es ist aber auch immer etwas vernunft im wahnsinn."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche