Re: 俺可是要当校对的呦

Sorry that I use English here, I still haven't got time out
to setup the xcin 2.5 stuff here. ;) //Benben...

My previous idea is that if its for users, say GNOME Users
Guide, or Debian GNU/Linux User's Guide, then a thorough
translation which could be read very fluently and be
understood preciselly is necessary. The English quote should
well be deleted. ???

While if it's for developers, a quote for original English
is necessary and needed in whatever case. (I sometime got
frustarted that the Meadow (Emacs on NT with native IME support)
docs are all in Japan, the developers' native language, without
English docs, even no direction for how and where to download..)

That is I thought developers docs should be in English. But
now I don't think so, since alot developers cannot read big
chunk of English very well.

And surely you can bet the line drawn in between developers
and users are vague. ;) That is the problem. ;)