Re: Interested in adopting the premake package

I've uploaded a premake4 source package to mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/premake4

Before I try looking for sponsors I thought I'd check here to see if
anyone could take a quick look and let me know if I've made any silly
mistakes.

I initially created and tested the source package on Ubuntu 12.10.
After testing it on Debian Squeeze I've downgraded the cdbs source
build dependency version and the standards version.

One thing I noticed when I try

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/premake4/premake4_4.3-1.dsc

I get the following error:

dscverify: premake4_4.3-1.dsc failed signature check:
gpg: Signature made Thu 27 Dec 2012 15:58:04 EST using RSA key ID 944DCF10
Validation FAILED!!

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Thanks