Interested in adopting the premake package

Hi,

I'm interested in adopting the premake package in Debian, I think it's been orphaned but it's not in the orphaned list. The current packaged version is 3.7 and the current upstream release is 4.4-beta4. Version 3.7 was released in 2008, 4.4-beta4 came out 8 months ago. It doesn't look like it's been updated since it's initial upload: http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/premake.html

The Debian Mentors FAQ suggested emailing d-mentors or debian-qa for possibly orphaned packages rather than contacting the maintainer directly so here I am. What's the best way to proceed?

Thanks,

Cameron.