Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

I fear that one problem here is that I regard "Debian" as comprising
only the "main" archive.

Some people seem to have, in the back of their heads, that relabelling
the emacs manual as non-free is a mere bookkeeping change of no major
consequence, that moving it from main to non-free is a mere issue of
labelling.

Since Debian is only main, this is a proposal to remove the Emacs
and GCC manuals from Debian.  Nobody is really aware of any other
important texts that have significant invariant sections than these
two manuals, IIRC.