Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 07:27:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I'm still not clear on whether the GNU Manifesto [0] has a place in
> main, and, if it does, what that place should be. I'm not sure where the
> line should be drawn, except that licenses should be okay, and that it
> shouldn't be allowed for important technical things.
>
> Cheers,
> aj
>
> [0] And the Debian Official Logo, the social contract, the Debian
>     manifesto, and a bunch of other things that don't have clearly
>     free licenses, but also don't *really* need them.

Well, I don't personally feel that Debian's Manifesto has any more
business in main than GNU's, if neither document is modifiable.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle