Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

By the way, you left a large portion of my mail unrebutted.  Please address
these points.  (The doubly-indented stuff is you, of course).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    One man's theology is another man's
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    belly laugh.