Re: Miii... ma quanti dubbi!

ciao debianabbestia,

> tanto per cambiare ho dubbi sulle traduzioni: in particolare sulla parola "stage", penso che si riferiscano a qualcosa tipo gli stage1 e stage2 del grub, tuttavaia, pur avendo compreso (forse) a chi si riferiscano mi risulta ancora difficile rendere il concetto in italiano

un suggerimento grossolano potrebbe essere questo:

apt-get install dict dictd dict-jargon dict-vera dict-wn dict-gcide

dict stage
>From WordNet (r) 1.7.1 (July 2002) [wn]:

  stage
       n 1: any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in
            a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be
            revised or rejected" [syn: {phase}]
       2: a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or
          especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of
          frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?" [syn:
           {degree}, {level}, {point}]
       3: a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen
          by an audience; "he clambered up onto the stage and got
          the actors to help him into the box"
       4: the theater as a profession (usually"the stage"); "an early
          movie simply showed a long kiss by two actors of the
          contemporary stage"
       5: any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing
          something; "All the world's a stage"--Shakespeare; "it set
          the stage for peaceful negotiations"
       6: a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and
          mail on regular routes between towns; "we went out of town
          together by stage about ten or twelve miles" [syn:
{stagecoach}]
       7: a section or portion of a journey or course; "then we
          embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
          [syn: {leg}]
       8: a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is
          mounted for examination [syn: {microscope stage}]
       v 1: perform (a play), esp. on a stage; "we are going to stage
            `Othello'" [syn: {present}, {represent}]
       2: plan, organize, and carry out (an event) [syn: {bring about},
           {arrange}]

insomma, cercare dei sinonimi in inglese e tradurre i sinonimi.

> Cosa mi consigliate?

io "stage" lo tradurrei in "fase"

ciao

--