Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 06:48:01AM -0600, William Pitcock wrote:

> > > Please provide specific details, rather than vaguely defined
> > > "major problems".
> > Read the related entry in the Debian bugtracking system before
> > asking me for details.
> Can you provide a URL to this entry? I have still yet to find it.

I have to say that for a person who doesn't know the exact details of
the fork, this thread is quite vague (especially for its size).

So I googled a bit. There's a bit of background here:

http://lwn.net/Articles/195167/

And the bug report is probably this one:

Berto