Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009, Alberto Garcia <agarcia@igalia.com> wrote:
> I have to say that for a person who doesn't know the exact details of
> the fork, this thread is quite vague (especially for its size).
>
> So I googled a bit. There's a bit of background here:
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/195167/
>
> And the bug report is probably this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joerg_Schilling

I notice that Joerg's Wikipedia page is rather bare.

Instead of spending time covering all the old arguments on this list, perhaps
some people could add links (such as the ones you cited) to Joerg's Wikipedia
page.  A Wikipedia page about Joerg that is remotely complete and also
neutral requires a reference to these issues (the current page only has two
paragraphs).

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog