Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

Joerg Schilling wrote:

> The fork distributed by Debian may however be called dubious:
>
> -	The fork is in conflict with the Copyright law and thus may not be
> 	legally	distributed.

If your code was Free Software, then it is perfectly legal for Debian to
do what it does.

If your code wasn't Free Software, then we wouldn't be using it in the
first place.

ISTR that your code WAS free, but now isn't.

So please do not tell us to adopt your source tree for main because a
fork is illegal.  The cognitive dissonance in that statement is amazing.

-- John