Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:56:38AM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> William Pitcock <nenolod@sacredspiral.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > 2. I am not convinced that there is any legal issue with the fork of
> > cdrecord as wodim; it is clearly identified that it is a fork, and
>
> There definitely _is_ a major legal problem with the fork.

Please provide specific details, rather than vaguely defined "major
problems".

Are we talking about copyright infringement, licence infringement, or
what?

Which lines in which files?

Your current "SCO" approach is not productive.

Thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh