Re: Hello??

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 11:49:09PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Craig Sanders writes:
>  > On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 05:11:39PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:
>  > > Given that our domain name is (still) being held hostage by SPI, I'd
>  > > like to know what was decided at the board meeting.
>  > your rewriting of history may go down well on slashdot, but most of
>  > us here were involved and remember the circumstances and the chain of
>  > events.
> Nobody disputed any of the facts in my Advogato article at
> http://www.advogato.org/article/329.html .

Can we possibly not rehash this entire tiresome argument?

Russ, given that OSI is meant to be a PR effort to make free software
acceptable to the business world, maybe you could put some effort into
avoiding public infighting?

Cheers,
aj

 ``Freedom itself was attacked this morning by faceless cowards.
     And freedom will be defended.''   Condolences to all involved.