Re: Hello??

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 05:11:39PM -0400, Russell Nelson wrote:

> Given that our domain name is (still) being held hostage by SPI, I'd
> like to know what was decided at the board meeting.

your rewriting of history may go down well on slashdot, but most of
us here were involved and remember the circumstances and the chain of
events.

if anyone "hijacked" anything, it was bruce and esr who ran off with
the domain that bruce registered on behalf of debian & spi, as debian
project leader.

craig

ps: i have no idea what happened at the board meeting.  i wasn't there.

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.
 -- motto of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch