Re: Hello??

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 17:11:39 -0400 (EDT), Russell Nelson wrote:
>Hello??  Tap-tap.  Is this mic live?  Can anybody hear me?
>
>I'm just wondering if SPI held a board meeting in September.  There
>are (as per usual) no minutes on the web site.  Given that our domain
>name is (still) being held hostage by SPI, I'd like to know what was
>decided at the board meeting.

Hi Russ,

Yes, spi-gerneral is read by people, there just hasn't been much
activity there lately.

Yes, SPI has held board meetings on:
July 10 2001
August 6 2001
September 17 2001
and the next one is planned for October 22, 2001.

The minutes from the first two of those meetings aren't up because they
haven't been approved because they weren't complete enough.  There
aren't any from the september meeting yet.

I'll see what I can do about getting the minutes online soon.

Regards,
Nils.