Re: Updated LSB test suites

Matt Wilson writes:

> lsbappchk should be compiled with lsbdev and require only 'lsb >= x.y'
> and the rpmlib internal requirements.

I agree lsbappchk and lsblibchk packages should be compiled with
lsbdev and should also be renamed as you suggest. We'll need to get
appchk and libchk registered with lanana - does anyone know if thats
up an running yet? I havent' been able to reach www.linuxbase.org or
www.lanana.org a few days now.

At this stage I don't think we that we should be putting the lsb
requirement into the packages. AFAIK no distribution has that supplied
yet so everyone would have to install with --nodeps.

btw /bin/sh seems to end up being a requirement for
lsb-distribution-test even with AutoReqProv set to 'no'. Is there any
way to remove this requirement (lsb will fulfill it)?

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group