Some comments:

[msw@sid ls]$ rpm -qpR lsbappchk-1.1.1-2.i386.rpm
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
ld-linux.so.2
libc.so.6
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0)
libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.1.3)

lsbappchk should be compiled with lsbdev and require only 'lsb >= x.y'
and the rpmlib internal requirements.

Should we clean up the lsb package namespace by always using a -?
Currently we have lsbappchk, lsb-distribution-test, and lsblibchk.  I
would suggest lsb-appchk and lsb-libchk.

lsb-distribution-test needs to have Requires: lsb >= 1.1 (it won't run
without lsb runtime)

[msw@sid ls]$ rpm -qpR lsblibchk-1.1.1-1.i386.rpm
rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1