Re: [Lsb-appbat] Running appbat pkgs in LSB-si

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> lsb-xpaint:
> (1) can't find X libraries, LSB-si issue, need
> to update /etc/ld.so.conf, which currently
> contains /usr/local/lib (which it need not),
> and not /usr/X11R6/lib (which it needs.
> Manually defining LD_LIBRARY_PATH resolves.
> In all, the results are pretty good, I think.

It is probably time for us to start entering formal bugs against the LSBsi
for things like this. There is a catagory for it already set up.

anderson@freestandards.org                                Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                     Linux Standard Base