Re: RFS: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome_0.2.904+svn858-1

Julien Viard de Galbert <julien@vdg.blogsite.org> (19/10/2010):
> I am, so no need for next times ;)

ACK. But I see:

> > Alright, will do as soon as I find some time.
> >
> Thanks.

Well, nothing to say besides it's alright. Did you consider applying
for the DM status or for the NM process?

> I could have published it on my own blog (as I did once) but I feel
> it needs to look a bit more official when it comes to asking user to
> install it.  Just tell me when it's there so I can start pinging
> bugs ;)

Available now in autobuild.ikibiki.org, in autobuild-unstable for the
build against XServer 1.7; upload to experimental will follow shortly.

(although that's not automated yet) the Release file is signed with my
current GPG key in the keyring (747935DD).

I think we want to look into pristine-tar to keep track of the
upstream tarballs built from svn snapshots, so that we don't need to
download them from the archive or from snapshot.debian.org when we
only have a git repository available. Do you want to look into it, or
do you want me to?

Mraw,
KiBi.