RFS: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome_0.2.904+svn858-1

Hello X Strike Force ;)

Recent message and blog post by Cyril Brulebois reminded me that the
openchrome video driver is still waiting for a sponsor.

The version in experimental basically have upstream latest svn version.
I also added a debug package (this need careful reviewing). As already
said last time, I want to ping open bugs and ask to test this version.

Now if this does not fit with having XServer 1.9 in experimental, maybe
this package should be hosted elsewhere... Just tell me.

Best Regards

Julien VdG

--
Julien Viard de Galbert                        <julien@vdg.blogsite.org>