Re: PMF license / was: Re: [Xprint] Re: X Strike Force XOrg SVN commit: r19 -inxorg/trunk/debian: . scripts

Drew Parsons wrote:
|>Since the xprint-org package is anyway maintained outside the xfree86
|>tree AND considering that the whole purpose of these new X.org packages
|>is to split the tree as much as possible, I suggest that we can just
|>stop shipping the xprint code from x.org tree, since there is
|>absolutely no point in shipping it twice and maintaing it twice.
|>If nobody disagree with me i will start removing it within the next 2
|>or 3 days.
| I've got no particular problems with this, but give it a week or so to let
| Roland or anyone else raise any objections.

Sure, I have no objections.

| I think if we'll agree to remove xprt (X.org) altogether, then it would
| make best sense to rename my version as xprt, and turn xprt-xprintorg into
| a dummy package which depends on the new xprt.

Yes, i agree and i have no objections here either.

- --
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.
<user> fajita: step two
<fajita> When in danger or in doubt, step two is to scream and shout.
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)