Re: purpose of MANIFEST files (was: XSF revision 238)

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 02:52:58AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  I'll research waht kinds of change will be needed to use
> --list-missing and to drop MANIFEST check mechanism.

I think all we need is a kind of "ANTI-MANIFEST" ;-) which contains the
output of dh_install --list-missing from a known-good build.  Then at
build time, instead of doing a MANIFEST check, we'd do an ANTI-MANIFEST
check.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    You can have my PGP passphrase when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    you pry it from my cold, dead