Re: here is an updated patch 908 for 4.2.99.3

>> >  e.g dummy vgaHW* functions add to sparc environment.
>>
>> Does it have to be dummy? We don't have legacy hardware on PowerMacs
>> either, but we have a (partly at least) working vgaHW, though I think it
>> depends on some kernel support which may not be available on sparc.

 Perhaps, No it doesn't. It is an example. Currently I don't know
detail about `we should implement vgaHW* functions as full functions?,
dummy? or other way??....'

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>, <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>