Reciprocal Links

My name is Rich Blakemore and I am the owner of Rich's Web Design!  I have visited your quality site and have placed a link from my site to yours. (www.RichsWebDesign.com/partners.shtml)  If you could provide a reciprocal link with the info below, it would be greatly appreciated!:

Rich's Web Design - "Custom web design and development services in NC with professional site upgrades, search engine optimization and clean graphic design."

or copy this:

<B>Rich's Web Design</b> - "Custom web design and development services
in NC with professional site upgrades, search engine
optimization and clean graphic design."</a>

Thank you in advance!

Rich Blakemore
www.RichsWebDesign.com
336-771-9917