Re: here is an updated patch 908 for 4.2.99.3

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 03:54:26PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi scrawled:

> >> Right. As soon as I sort out with upstream which version of Freetype is
> >> required, I'll hopefully have fully working packages (they were working
> >> on a month-old snapshot, then I updated). I'll aim to keep CVS updating
> >> on a weekly basis, and also include 4.2.99.4, and 4.3.0. Currently they
> >> work on i386 and powerpc, and I've subverted an hppa machine to test
> >> with as well, so it should work on at least 3 architectures (depending
> >> on time constraints, I might also work on the alpha and sparcs I have
> >> available).
>
>  Where I can download these packages and sources?
>
>  I'm also working to update patches for xfree86.deb to next version.
>  They are already success to build on i386/alpha/powerpc/hppa/m68k,
> and also testing on sparc(but does not complete yet.)
>
>  deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/$(ARCH)/
>  deb http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/all/
>  deb-src http://hanzubon.jp/HANZUBON/ hanzubon/source/
>
>  I want to merge these works to your experimental package, if I can.

Hi Ishikawa,
I'm currently experiencing severe problems with Freetype, but everything
else is working out perfectly. Once I sort out the Freetype mess, I'll
send you a sources list. My packages currently work on i386 and powerpc,
and will eventually work on hppa. How complete and tested are your
packages?

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org