Re: here is an updated patch 908 for 4.2.99.3

Hi,

>> Hi Ishikawa,
>> I'm currently experiencing severe problems with Freetype, but everything
>> else is working out perfectly. Once I sort out the Freetype mess, I'll
>> send you a sources list.

 Thanks :-)

>>  My packages currently work on i386 and powerpc,
>> and will eventually work on hppa. How complete and tested are your
>> packages?

 My packages works fine for me (and for some testers) on i386
environment (radeon, i830 drivers are very well tested).
But I'm also experience Xft (or fontconfig?) related problem.
Mozilla-xft shows Japanese YEN mark incorrectly (YEN mark displays
as double-wide ' mark....)

(XF86Config parser is also broken currently, but this is fixed in
today's CVS commit.)

 On sparc plathome, I'm not success to build because many drivers uses
vgaHW* function call. We should write patches like #082 or some other
hacks (e.g dummy vgaHW* call add to sparc environment).

 Broken drivers list for sparc:

  Standard drivers: (ati is fixed by #082 patch)

   vga, vesa, mga, tdfx, (ati)

  Devel drivers: (perhaps we will drop to support them for sparc when release)

   apm, ark, chips, cirrus, i128, i740,  neomagic, nv, rendition,
   s3virge, savage, siliconmotion, trident, vmware

 On alpha/m68k/powerpc/hppa plathome, I've done `build test' only.
(I'll test them after finish to solve sparc issue...)

 Anyone interest to test them on these plathome?

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>