Re: matlab over ssh (x11 forwarding)

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:16:30PM -0400, Greg Fischer wrote:
> I've been attempting to get matlab working over SSH for the last week or
> so, on and off, and I finally got it today.  I know this will probably
> result in a "Go complain to nVidia", but I'll let you know about it
> anyway.

Curious; I remotely run Matlab just fine, I'm running 4.2.0-pre with the
NVidia driver, and I've had no problems (ran fine with 4.1.0 too).

What version of Matlab are you using, and what kind of card do you have?
Mine is a TNT2, with Matlab 6.1.0.450 Release 12.1.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org