Re: xft and xfree86-truetype-fonts

I wonder if Bigelow and Holmes would allow modification of their fonts
with a clause that the name must be changed.

Does anyone know if there has ever been attempt to have Bigelow and
Holmes licensing changed so that it fits dfsg?

OTOH, does the inclusion of these two truetype fonts really make much of a
difference? Does anyone here use them?

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer | lindows.com | hyperpoem.net

"We, the men of the mind, are now on strike against you in the name of a single axiom, which is the root of our moral code, just as the root of yours is the wish to escape it: the axiom that existence exists."
- Ayn Rand