Re: XDM in Debian.

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 04:23:55PM +0200, ROSSEL Olivier wrote:
> I have just seen on Internet that XDM has (rather nice) theming
> capabilities.  Are there any Debian-package that contains themes for
> XDM?  Or may be there is a "stadard" way to install them once you find
> them on the Internet?  Do you know a site where I could find more
> themes (the ones I saw were at xdm.house.cx)?

Hello, Olivier.

I am forwarding your query to debian-x because while I know that there
are replacement greeters for xdm, I don't know if any of them are
packaged for Debian.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he