Re: the continuing adventures of XFree86 4.0.1

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 11:30:15PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> "Christian T. Steigies" wrote:
>
> > I have no PCI bus, I don't see PCI mentioned in the config file, is there a
> > way to stop loading that?
>
> Have you worked on the PCI code now? On PPC it also works without PCI, and I
> think it also loads that module, not sure though (I could ask on the APUS
> lists if you'd like).
I did not work on the pci code, I just changed it, like on ppc, to use the
generic(?) linuxpci code (see debian/patches/500_*, I only added Mc68020 to
the long list of non-i386 arches). Please ask some APUS people, I know Ken
Tyler is interested to get X4.0 working on his PPC Amiga.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/