Re: X4.0 for m68k

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 02:18:25PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 02:28:15PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > .orig.tar.gz's typically don't accompany Debian package revisions greater
> > than -1.
> It did with -8 and didn't I see it with -9 in the dsc? Oh well, you know
> what your are doing, I don't have the files here to check again.

I uploaded a fresh copy of the .orig with -8 because I had to.

.dsc files *always* list the .orig files for non-native packages; that's
how all our tools know what the .orig file IS for a given package.

The .orig file did not appear in the -9 .changes file.  Maybe that's what
you're thinking of.

> > >, do I need
> > > another new MANIFEST for that?
> >
> > Yes, you will; this contains a new upstream beta.
> Sigh. So I have to build -10 with the new MANIFEST and build fixes and send
> you the new MANIFEST before you release -11,

-10 isn't out yet.  If you build -9 and send me your changes, -10 should
build all right, since there aren't any upstream changes in -10.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    The basic test of freedom is perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                |    less in what we are free to do than in