Re: X4.0 for m68k

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 02:28:15PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> .orig.tar.gz's typically don't accompany Debian package revisions greater
> than -1.
It did with -8 and didn't I see it with -9 in the dsc? Oh well, you know
what your are doing, I don't have the files here to check again.

> >, do I need
> > another new MANIFEST for that?
>
> Yes, you will; this contains a new upstream beta.
Sigh. So I have to build -10 with the new MANIFEST and build fixes and send
you the new MANIFEST before you release -11, since it might change again for
that version? I hope you will not release as often as KDE, m68k might never
catch up with your releases... if the build problems are fixed, could you
perhaps make an intermediate release (10.1) for me in case you have already
-11 ready? I'd really like to complete one build, even if its not the newest
source. I want to run X4.0 once on m68k, might be a world premiere...

Christian