pre-release 4.0.1-10 packages available for building

[Please reply to debian-x; I do not subscribe to the other lists.]

People have been grumbling (rightfully) about the xfree86 package's
MANIFEST file causing problems.

So in an effort make to sure that people can get debian/*.$(ARCH) files for
their architecture that will work out of the box for the next release, I've
made 4.0.1-9pre10v1 available at the X Strike Force Repository (URL below).

I've got i386, sparc, and powerpc covered.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |    If encryption is outlawed, only outlaws