Re: XFree86 4.0.1 and app-defaults

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 01:55:15PM -0500, Derek J Witt wrote:
> I just upgraded to XF 4.0.1 via the tarballs. I found out that X is more
> unstable than XF 4.0.0.  The s3virge server just locks up my system faster
> than 4.0.0 did. I tried disabling gpm, all font servers to no avail.

The best thing for you to do is submit a bug report to XFree86 using this
file:

xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc/BugReport

That's in the source distribution.  I'm sure their binary tarballs put it
somewhere.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    I am sorry, but what you have mistaken
Debian GNU/Linux                |    for malicious intent is nothing more