Re: xlibgl-dev missing provides libgl-dev

Remember, folks, please send problem reports with Phase 1 to debian-x, so
everyone can see them and so I can announce fixes, or why I think something
isn't a bug.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 11:09:16PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  Package: xlibgl-dev
>  Version: 4.0.1-0phase1v3
>  Section: x11
>  Architecture: i386
>  Depends: xlibgl1
>  Conflicts: mesa-dev, mesag-dev, libgl-dev
>  Replaces: mesa-dev, mesag-dev
>  Installed-Size: 4148
>  Maintainer: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
>
>  There's a missing 'Provides: libgl-dev'.

Fixed; will be in next revision (current is phase1v5).

--
G. Branden Robinson             |       If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                |       intellectual integrity you cannot