Re: Missing Content on debian.org

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:13 AM, Stéphane Blondon wrote:

> Files committed.

Thanks. I've made the website build it by default and also made some
wording/etc changes.

> What are the next steps to do? Can I help on them?

I'd like to hear from Adrian to start with.

We need a discussion with Debian (on debian-project) about the
criteria for derivatives being listed on the website. I think that
mail should start with the history of the misc/children-distros page
and in doing so indicate that we need a criteria and include some
ideas for what that might be.

We need a discussion with derivatives folks (on debian-derivatives)
about fleshing out the why and how of creating new derivatives.

Once the feedback has been integrated into the derivatives pages, then
we can talk on debian-www about how best to connect the front page of
the website to the derivatives pages.

After that is done we can update links and add a redirect from
misc/children-distros to the new location.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/dsa-puppet.git/tree/modules/roles/templates/apache-www.debian.org.erb

You are welcome to work on any of this :)

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise