Re: Missing Content on debian.org

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 6:19 AM, Stéphane Blondon wrote:

> I host temporary the draft at:
> http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/derivatives-page/derivatives.html
>
> It's probably too short but I didn't want to simply copy/paste existing
> pages. What do you think about it?

There are some things I would change but it looks like a good start. I
expect Adrian would have some comments too, CCed him.

Please commit the wml file as english/derivatives/index.wml and add a
Makefile alongside it. You, me, Laura and anyone else interested will
then make some modifications as we get time. At some point I want to
have a discussion on debian-derivatives about this area of the
website.

--
bye,
pabs