Re: Missing Content on debian.org

The derivatives census and the future derivatives page on the website
serve two completely different purposes, so I don't think this is a
good idea.

What are the ideas included in the future derivatives page? Do we have a draft of it?

Is it ok to remove the words 'if you find inaccurate data, want to contribute information or add a distribution not listed here please contact us' in https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.html? It's a waste of time for everyone to ask people to contact us if we will not use their input. We could suggest to update the wiki instead.

--
Stéphane