Re: Missing Content on debian.org

Le 04/01/2017 à 03:18, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 8:26 PM, laagjet wrote:
>
>> That's interesting, is it just that you forgot or is there any reason ?
>
> The page is unmaintained. There is a plan to delete it and create a
> new page for derivatives information, but this hasn't happened yet.

Why not updating this page instead of deleting it and creating another one?

> In the meantime, we have some derivatives information on the Debian
> wiki and BunsenLabs Linux is represented in the Debian derivatives
> census located there:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/BunsenLabs

I think it's harder to maintain two pages with equivalent topic.

I suggest to:
- remove the list of derivative in the website
- keep the general infos (the begining of the page).
- make a link from the website to the wiki
(https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census) to provide the list
- change the request about contacting us for updating the website into
the possibility to insert it in the wiki.

What do you think about this solution? I can provide a demo if someone
want it.

--
Stéphane