Re: Inclusion in the Debian consultant list

Hi Andrei!

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:36:09 +0100, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Lu, 12 nov 12, 14:16:41, Luca Capello wrote:
>> >
>> > This would expose the full e-mail address whether scramble is "yes" or
>> > "no".
>>
>> I do not get this, since we already require a full email address and we
>> show it in clear:
>>
>>   <http://www.debian.org/consultants/#CH>
>
> See for example the second entry for country Argentina.

Thank you, now I got it.

Nevertheless, I still think that such an option should be removed, also
considering that its impact will be quite low:
=====
luca@gismo:~/src/Debian/webwml(cvs)[]
$ grep -c "^<email" english/consultants/consultant.data
807
luca@gismo:~/src/Debian/webwml(cvs)[]
$ grep "^<email" english/consultants/consultant.data | grep -c scramble
31
luca@gismo:~/src/Debian/webwml(cvs)[]
=====

Thx, bye,