Re: Inclusion in the Debian consultant list

Hi Luca,

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 08:34:50PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:22:48 +0100, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > On Ma, 06 nov 12, 11:28:49, Luca Capello wrote:
> >>
> >> Any news about it?  Feel free to ask for any help, I am part of the
> >> Debian Events Team and thus I have already access to webwml.
> >
> > Yes, help is very much needed, we have requests pending for months and
> > nobody is taking care of them.
>
> Andrei, I guess that I should send an email to RT asking to become
> member of the Debian Consultants Team, right?

Thanks Luca for the help.

The mail setup is way uglier (/org/www.debian.org/mail/.mailfilter on
www-master), on which email do you want to receive consultants mails (and
spams) ?

Don't you think we should move that to a wiki page so that people add
themselves ?

While we can filter vendors that do not sell the last Debian version, there is
little added value in manual processing of consultants.

--
Simon Paillard