Re: Hebrew Translation for Debian About Page

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:24:20AM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 09:19:37AM +0300, Oz Nahum wrote:
> > I have uploaded my hebrew translation my server:
> >
> > http://www.tabula0rasa.org/debianabout/about.html

And I committed the initial stuff for Hebrew into CVS.

> > So, now I will set forward to create an appropriate wml file, but before I
> > start maybe some one can offer a script that can help with this job ?
>
> For the mirror country list I will indeed try to automate this as these
> are many short strings which we keep in PO files (german/po/*.po).

I tried to merge all country translations you provided into PO files
(hebrew/po/countries.he.po and templates.he.po). Please check these
files (I did it manually :-)).

There are probably still some changes required to various files (e.g.
the bottom strip needs to be extended by Hebrew) but we will do it once
we have some files from you which we can use for tests.

Now it's your turn!

Website build log:
  http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/wml_run.log
Your stats (do not exist yet):
  http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/he

PS: If you don't understand anything or miss some specific information
in our website it is now your job to write it down and inform us about
this. Since you're new to the Debian website you will probably find
multiple issues. We also expect that you report (or even better fix
yourself below english/) even minor errors such as typos.

Jens