Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 05:46:15PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > And I certianly don't see the benefit of leaving things in the unusable
> > state they are when a much improved though admittedly not perfect list
> > is already available.
>
> I say if we're going to bother with it at all, let's fix the mirrors instead
> of just fixing the list

Correction... if we're going to bother with a solution, then it should be
complete. Your program certainly can be considered an improved output, but
given the amount of false positives already noticed, it seems as if we're
switching from one half-solution to another.

(On related note, I need to check out that WebDAV module for Apache,
apparently it provides machine-parseable directory indices via HTTP.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.