Re: layout of web pages

Hi,
>>"Craig" == Craig Small <csmall@scooter.eye-net.com.au> writes:

 Craig> So it's optional.  I don't use them </P> myself as it is not
 Craig> recommended by many of the web designers here or in fact in
 Craig> any of the books I've read.

	I suggest you start looking for other web designers to follow
 then ;-). However, this is a subjective decisoin, so do as you
 please.

	manoj

--
 Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whatever you say to them they
 translate into their own language and forthwith it is something